The faculty currently consists of 2 schools with four departments, namely:
School of Engineering
- Department of Civil, Mining & Process Engineering:
- Civil Engineering;
- Mining and Process Engineering.
- Department of Mechanical, Industrial & Electrical Engineering:
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering;
- Electrical and Computer Engineering.
School of the Built Environment
- Department of Architecture, Planning and Construction:
- Quantity Surveying;
- Spatial Planning.
- Department of Land and Spatial Sciences:
- Geo-Spatial Sciences and Technology;
- Land and Property Science.
Our InSTEM (Introduction to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) programme provides students who do not meet our entry criteria to upgrade their STEM competencies to a sufficient level to enter our professional degree programmes. Please feel free to enquire about our InSTEM programme that serves as the bridging programme into our professional undergraduate degree programmes.