Ms Jennilee Kohima
Jennilee obtained her Masters in Urban and Regional Planning from the University of the Free State (UFS) in Bloemfontein South Africa. She is currently a PhD candidate with the same university, her focus is on land use management and urban informality. She joined the Department of Architecture and Spatial Planning in 2018 as a Lecturer: Spatial Planning Section.
- NITRP (No T4)
- NCTRP (No “q”)
- Land Use Management
- Urban Informality
- Planning Policies and Practices
- Regional and Local Government Management in Namibia
- Land Use Management Practice
- Spatial Planning and Analysis II
- Methods in Regional and Rural Development
- Advanced Integrated Spatial Planning
Peer-reviewed Conference Publications
- Kohima, J.M. & Mphambukeli, T. 2016. Barriers Experienced by the City of Windhoek in Facilitating Land Development Applications under the Windhoek Town Planning Scheme of 1976 in Klein Windhoek and Katutura Suburbs. In Ogra, A., Nkoane, I., Lodi, J., Mohan, K & Minyuku, N. (Eds.) Making Sense of the Future – Disruption and Reinvention: 7thPlanning Africa Conference 2016 (pp. 376-391). Johannesburg: South African Planning Institute.
Conference presentations & invited talks
- Presenter: Planning Africa Conference (04-06 July 2016, Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa).
- Presenter: World Bank Land and Poverty Conference (14-18 March 2016, The World Bank, Washington DC, USA).