Paulus earned his Bachelors in Power Engineering and a Master of Industrial Engineering at the Namibia University of Science and Technology. He joined the Department of Electrical & Computer Engineering in 2015 as a Laboratory Technician. He was promoted to Junior Lecturer in April 2022.
Brief Career Summary
- 2014 – 2022 , Lab Technician, DECE, NUST, Namibia
- 2022 – Present , Junior Lecturer, DMIEE, NUST, Namibia
- IAENG (No 184231)
Research Focus Areas
- Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency
- Green-Lean systems
Courses Currently Teaching
- Instrumentation & Automation
- Powers Systems
- Industrial Projects
- Power/Electrical Protection
Community Development Activities
- Promoting Renewable Energy in Namibia (PREN) – Solar PV Electrification of two off-grid public schools (Nsundwa & Kandunda Kaseta) in Zambezi and Kavango East Regions respectively.
- Solar for Health (S4H) – Solar PV Electrification of three off-grid clinics (Ongongo, Etanga and Otjiu) in Kunene Region